Friday, August 12, 2016

Update 12th August

Nothing on tv this week so I'm doing a retro 90s style Tadhg TV for one week only

Saturday 
Itv ,6,pm
Gladiator 
This is totally 90s tv a proper good Saturday night show where ya didn't have to ring a number to decide the winner and there is not a judge in sight,! The perfect start to a Saturday night followed by a few in the Rockingham arms and dance the night away in Cleos

Sunday 
RTE 8:30
Glenroe 
The show used to strike fear Into My Heart because once the theme tune  started I realise I had to start my homework for the Monday morning!!!

Monday 
Itv 8pm
Strike it lucky
This  is an era when quiz shows were presented by people with personalities
They were  entertainment and this one was presented by Michael Barrymore
Well the aim was to get to the end of the ramp avoiding hot spots
I think Barrymore might have stepped on s few hot spots himself in recent years

Tuesday 
Network 2 9pm
X files
Tuesday night was always x files nights we it will back again next year well as they used to say the truth is out there

Wednesday 
Boyle cinema 
Home alone 
I  remember queuing to see this movie and ended up watching it sitting on the steps in the cinema. It was a proper family comedy full of slapstick comedy and likeable characters  I remember seeing loads of classic movies in Boyle cinema it was great for the town

Thursday 
ITV  8:30
Minder 
It was a brilliant show where  Dennis Waterman starred in it, wrote the theme tune and sang the theme tune! Awthur Daly was the car salesman afraid of nothing apart from her in doors

Friday
RTE 2 ,4:30
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Nothing sums up Friday like the turtles. Michaelangelo was my favourite sure he was the party dude after all :-)

That's it for this week
I  just want to wish Joe McGee and Siobhan Brennan the very best on their upcoming wedding
Enjoy your week
Tiger 

No comments:

Post a Comment