Sunday, June 21, 2020

Update 21st June

You are all very welcome to Tadhg TV 
This week the Kennedy family are taking over, so I am now going to hand ya over to the kids for some great recommendations. 

Róise 
Age 8
I have 3 favourite TV shows:
1. Alexa and Katie (Netflix)
This is about a girl living with leukaemia (Alexa) and her best friend Katie. It is very funny. My favourite character is Alexa. 

2. JoJo Siwa (YouTuber)
JoJo Siwa is a YouTuber. I love all of her shows & her bows. She is also a singer. 

3: The Thundermoms (Nickelodeon) 
The Thundermans is a Nickelodeon TV Show on Netflix. It's about a family of superheroes who moved to a new town to live normal lives. My 2 favourite characters are Phoebe and Nora. 
And I forgot 1 more... Grace's world on YouTube. It is really funny as she makes little movies with Barbie's. There is a new video every week. It is very funny. Even Mom & Dad really like this one!

Caitlín Kennedy 
Age 10 
I don't really like watching TV but there are 2 things I like to watch. 

1: F2 Freestylers ultimate soccer skills channel. The "F2 Freestylers" are a soccer duo formed by Jeremy Lynch and Billy Wingrove. They are semi-pro footballers from England. I think they are very good YouTubers because they do skill schools. They are very interesting. 

2: Modern Family (Amazon Prime/Netflix) 
I LOVE Modern Family because it is really funny and entertaining. It is an American TV show about life of a big family in LA. I really recommend it. My favourite character is Lily. We ALL love watching this. Dad loves Phil & Mom loves Cam & Gloria. Róise's favourite is Alex. 

Ruadhán Kennedy 
Age 12 
 
I mostly watch YouTube apart from Modern Family! 

1: I watch Sky Sports Football Highlights - This is just highlights from the Premier League matches. 

2: YouTube - Virgin Media: Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway - Ant & Dec play games, chat to celebrities & my favourite is when they prank people by going undercover. 

3: RTE 2 - RTE Player. Euro 88. RTE look back on Ireland's performance in the 1988 European Championship in West Germany. I loved looking back at the old footage. 

Tá muid ag súil GO MÓR le peil, iománaíocht & camógaíocht beo a bheith ar ais go luath ar an Teilifís... Go háirithe .. Daidí !!!!!  Níl aon "jobs" fágtha timpeall an tí!!!!  


Now wasn't that just fantastic 
Well done kids ... Super job
That's it for this week. 
Tiger 

No comments:

Post a Comment