Saturday, February 13, 2016

Update 13th February

Greetings, and I hope you all have a great valentines day!

Last year a letter landed for me on the 13th of February I said I'll wait till the 14th to open it! So I opened it on the day,,,,, turned out it was a hospital appointment!


Saturday channel 4. 10pm.
Escape plan.
This great action film with Arnie and Sly - well Arnie did say I'll be back

Sunday channel 4 9pm.
Deutschland 83
Bad news this is the last episode of this show! Good news it's an epic finale for 1 hour and 45 minutes it's a great watch even if you have to read the subtitles!

Monday fox 9pm.
The waking dead
It's a welcome return to the waking dead and I don't mean candidates in the general election! (vote local))))

Tuesday comedy Central 9:30.
Mike and Molly
This show is back and it's bigger and better! Melissa McCarty is very funny to be fair! 

Wednesday Sky 1 9pm.
Limitless
TV show based on the hit movie the possibilities for this show are indeed limitless

Thursday fix 10pm.
American Dad.
Seth McFarland comedy - it's a cartoon but not for kids!

Friday channel 4. 10pm.
The last leg.
The best panel show of the week is back and I'm sure the presenters will put their best foot forward.

Enjoy the Valentine's weekend and your week.
Tiger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment