Friday, September 25, 2020

Update 26th September

Welcome to another Tadhg TV takeover 

So it is my pleasure to hand you over to Hallie and little Tommy Commons.

My name is Hallie Commons. I am 8 years old. I will be 9 next month. One of my favourite programmes on Netflix is called  “Nailed It”. It’s a baking show, the contestants make cakes and whoever “Nails it” and makes the best cake wins the money.

When I am allowed to, I love to watch a YouTube channel called “Funnell Vision” They are a family and they upload videos of themselves every day. They live in America and they go on lots of trips like Hawaii, Disney World and Legoland. I like watching to see what they get up to. My favourite singer and dancer is JoJo Siwa and I also love Hannah Montana.

I am Tommy and I am 6 years old. I like watching “Sponge Bob SquarePants”. SpongeBob lives under the sea. Patrick is his best friend and Squidward is also his friend. SpongeBob works in the Crusty Crab he makes Crabby Patties and cleans up and he chats to Squidward over the counter. SpongeBob is a funny show because he is a sponge and he can suck up water and change his body into different shapes like triangles and squares.


My favourite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This movie is about a little boy and his family. They are poor. He buys a Wonka bar with money that he found in the snow. He wins a golden ticket inside the Chocolate bar. He gets to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory tour, inside the factory it is weird and wonderful. The other kids who won the tour were bad children and end up in bad places. At the end Charlie was the best child and gets to live in the factory happily ever after.

As you can see the kids did a fantastic job ... Well done ... 
Tiger 

No comments:

Post a Comment