Friday, November 15, 2019

Update 16th November


Saturday
BBC 1  7.05
Strictly
It's the big week in strictly live from the tower ballroom in Blackpool. Who will be waltzing off the show and who will be given another cha cha chance to impress the judges.

Sunday
ITV 9pm
I'm A Celebrity
I've never seen such a random gang of celebrities everyone  from Kurt in coronation street to Caitlyn Gender will be put through their paces with the great Ant and Dec hosting fort

Monday
Network 2
7pm
Ireland International
It's the big one if we win we qualify to euro 2020 COYBIG

Tuesday
Sky Atlantic 9pm
Ray Donovan
It's great to see this great show back on our screen. John Voight is fantastic in it

Wednesday
E4  10pm
Rick and Morty
This great animated comedy is back with a 4th season I'm sure your kids watch it and its a good show it's basically Back to the Future if Doc Brown enjoyed a  drink

Thursday
Streaming service of your choice
The Mandalorin
Now I'm a massive star wars fan and the new movie is not far far away but in the meantime 
This  new show based in the Star Wars Universe is worth a look. Now the mandalorins are a race of bounty hunters I prefer Twixs myself but I still enjoyed the show.

Friday
Itv4
Aew 
Now my favorite sport is wrestling and this is a brand new wrestling TV show from the states
It's very different to WWE but I think it will definitely give the McMahons a run for their money and the legend himself good ole jr Jim Ross is providing 'commandery' on the fights

That's in for this week
Have a good week and happy viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment